Even though our garages are the perfect home for cars, those cars aren’t going to stay in the garage forever! Getting out of the garage and onto the road, we still need as much organization as if we were staying at home. These 8 tips will ensure you stay prepared and organized during your road trips.
Plus 5 questions to help you decide.
The above is an example of great garage organization. This family has utilized many products and services we offer to make their garage the best. There’s even a comfortable amount of room to fit in a car now!
All garages are different, and the best part about these organization products is that they are customized for any garage. So what will your garage organization look like? Here are 5 questions to help you decide as you consider cabinets, shelving, overhead storage, and/or epoxy flooring.
- Where do you want to store items, and what do you want your garage’s layout to be?
- Do you have harmful chemicals or dangerous tools that need to be kept locked away and out of reach of the children?
- Do you need an area for long-term or bulky storage items that will take up too much room on the floor?
- Is your cement garage floor cracking or getting harder to clean?
- Are there tools and items stored in your garage that you use everyday, but can get cluttered or dangerous laying on the floor?
As you consider these 5 questions to help you decide what garage organization solutions you need, don’t be afraid to call and ask for help or an estimate! We work with you during the whole process, so you can know you are getting exactly what you need and want.
Check out our gallery pages for more inspiration to help you decide what you want your garage organization to look like!